Since 2005, a constantly growing circle of readers has been receiving our monthly newsletter “GI-Mail” containing a choice selection of specialised information. The newsletter is available in English and German, with the content adapted to the different language groups.
- Monthly recipients: 30,000 (German version: 18,000 recipients, English version: 12,000 recipients)
- Permanent sections: "Course of the Month" and "Congress of the Month"
- Variable section: "Special of the Month" – e.g. job offers, suggested reading or special events
- Medicine and Human Rights in Cross-cultural Perspective
- NIHES - Erasmus Winter Programme 2012
5th World Congress for Endoscopic Surgery of the Brain, Skull Base & Spine combined with the First Global Update on FESS,
the Sinuses & the Nose
- „Un techo para mi Pais“ Youth building a Latin America without poverty
- Good health at low cost 25 years on - what makes a successful health system?
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2011
- 43rd Meeting of the European Pancreatic Club (EPC)
- 8th Annual Middle East Update in Otolaryngology
- Doctors without borders live in Austria - behind the scenes of the Medical Aid Organization
- Promote your Educational Events in "medicine & health" 2012
Diploma in Reproductive Health in Developing Countries
- 12th European Congress of Trauma & Emergency Surgery
Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors without Borders
Reaching out to populations trapped by conflict in Congo
Recruiting Students from Africa
The new thematic editions of the career and education guide "medicine & health 2011" are out now!