Knowledge management for education and career, personnel consulting and placement
- is a service provider maintaining close contacts with people and organisations active in the field of health care all over the world;
- is an information platform for higher education in the fields of biomedicine, public health, international health and humanitarian assistance;
- searches for the best accredited and certified courses — at a regional, national and international level;
- informs and brings together experts and supports newcomers in finding high-quality education and training opportunities.
Career on course – education and training
The online database »medicine & health« was opened in 2006. With this database, that specifically focuses on the medical and public health sector, we wanted to establish an alternative possibility, which allows even smaller “institutions of higher education” to promote their postgraduate education events to a large and interested audience. Currently more than 1 000 "Organizers" use the training database to promote their short courses, postgraduate courses, summer and winter schools, conferences and health events. The education database is daily used by interested "health professionals" who come from 100 countries all over the world by now.
The monthly newsletter "GI-mail" was first posted in 2006 for the first time. GI-mail appears both, in a German and an English version. GI Mail supports the educational initiative of GOING INTERNATIONAL. Currently more than 30 000 subscribers receive monthly updated information on training opportunities and events in the health sector, the latest news from politics and academia, as well as job offers and information about new books.
Benefit from our network of renowned educational institutions and physicians interested in education as well as health experts.
- Jobs, in medicine and health care
- Recruiting and placement
- Organisation of clinic and job exchange
- Going International promotes access to education and training for all regardless of social, geographic and national borders.
- Going International supports science and research by continuous networking, fostering the dissemination of information and establishing dialogue.
- Going International is committed to objective and unbiased information research.
From 1990 until 2012 the Career and Education Guide »medicine & health« was published once a year. The Career and Education Guide was intended as an international reference book with information about 2 500 courses, postgraduate training programs and conferences. Additionally scientific articles, index and address directories along with descriptions and links to websites and databases have been published.
»medicine & health« now online!
As of January 2013 all courses, postgraduate training programs, congresses and conferences can be found online in the education database.
The training programs are targeted at people in the fields of medicine, nursing, public health and life sciences, and also at people working in the fields of humanitarian aid and development cooperation.
Find all the publications and authors from »medicine & health« here.