Innovations in Endoscopic Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery: A Hands-On Course
16.01.2019 - 18.01.2019
Florida Hospital Nicholson Center
404 Celebration Place
This 3-day course is a comprehensive overview of the concepts of cranial endoscopy as well as multiple endoscopic and minimally invasive corridors of approach to all areas of the brain and skull base which combines 3D anatomical and didactic lectures with hands-on anatomical dissections and prosections of:
- endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery
- neuroendoport surgery
- intracerebral hematoma (minimally invasive and robotic)
- and keyhole approaches (retromastoid and eyebrow).
- Identify relevant anatomy of the skull base from endonasal and keyhole perspectives
- distinguish relevant anatomy of white matter for planning Neuroendoport approaches
- identify relevant anatomy of the orbit for eyebrow & transorbital approaches
This course is designed for practicing neurosurgeons and residents and fellows who are interested in learning, updating or advancing their ability to access all areas of the intracranial space using endoscopic and minimally invasive approaches.
MD or equivalent degree.
This course features didactic lectures, 3D anatomical presentations, prosections and anatomical dissections, and case presentations.
Certificate of completion
Discounts available for residents and fellows in training.
All fields marked with an * are compulsory