Emerging Leaders in Biosecurity Fellowship
About the ELBI Fellowship
The Emerging Leaders in Biosecurity (ELBI) Fellowship inspires and connects the next generation of biosecurity leaders and innovators.
Launched in 2012, ELBI is a highly competitive, part-time program that provides an opportunity for talented graduate students and professionals to deepen their expertise, expand their network, and build their leadership skills through a series of events coordinated by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.
The fellowship boasts almost 200 alumni with backgrounds in government, national security, private industry, science, law, public health, medicine, global health, journalism, the social sciences, and academia.
As an ELBI fellow, you will:
- Learn about biosecurity history, policy, and practice
- Identify career development opportunities in the biosecurity field
- Network with senior biosecurity leaders
- Connect with other talented graduate students and professionals working on important biosecurity initiatives
- Develop and sharpen key professional skills to advance your career
- Access resources and participate in events focused on the most current, relevant topics in biosecurity
Tel.: +1 443-573-3304
We are in the hub of Baltimore, the Inner Harbor.
Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
621 East Pratt Street, Suite 210
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
P: 443-573-3304 | F: 443-573-3305
All fields marked with an * are compulsory