The National Conference on Wilderness Medicine in Santa Fe
30.05.2018 - 03.06.2018
Santa Fe Convention Center
201 W Marcy St.
87501 Santa Fe
This highly acclaimed course focuses on a wide array of interesting and practical topics presented by noted authorities.
- Identify prevention and treatment of altitude illness based on an understanding of the underlying physiology
- Recognize and properly manage frostbite in the field
- Identify and treat hypothermia in the field
- Identify fracture and dislocation in the wilderness
- Identify the pathophysiology and treatment of heat-related illness
- USD 750,00
- Practicing Physician: USD 750.00
- Nurse/PA/NP: USD 575.00
- Active Military: USD 575.00
- Residents/Medical Students/Paramedics/EMT's : USD 495.00
- Non-Professional(No CME): USD 400.00
Find the Brochure here.
All fields marked with an * are compulsory